Monday, June 9, 2008

Junkie

Over the weekend I was shamed by someone purporting to be my friend for not updating this blog in a long, long time. Shame is a powerful drug, so one quick update (I'm at work, not supposed to be blogging. Or reading gossip blogs. Or ESPN.), with some lengthy diatribes to follow. Deal?

I actually have a lot going on! Work is rough, but slowly getting better as we reach our deadlines and as I suddenly become really, really interested in programming and search engine design. Who knew?

I am also looking at PhD programs (I have to go somewhere after my contract is up), and I'm trying to decide if I'm ready to adopt a new kitty. I get sad when I think about it, but I miss having fur around.

Also, I've been to Orlando, Athens, Boston and New York since I last blogged, with a trip to Chicago on the books for this coming weekend. Tres jetset.

On the sadder side of things, Mooky and I are no longer together. My decision. It's sad and it hurts, but hopefully will be for the best.

1 comment:

jackpot said...

I bet that friend just wanted you to realize how important your posts are to so many people.